Thursday 1 May 2014

What happen in London?

Hello Arya,
The reason I am writing is to explain what I have done during my school trip to London. As you know, we left Castelló d'Empúries at three o'clock of the morning and we arrive at London at midday. At the afternoon we visited the Big Ben and another important monuments of London. The next day we visited the Globe theatre, the tower bridge, the National Museum, the Science Museum and we could enter to Harrods. On Saturday we went shopping to Camden Town and we saw a musical call Once. The last day we could do whatever we want that was legal during the morning and then we return to Barcelona.
Remember went we meet, personally, that I have to explain all the problems that we have in the airport. Now I only tell you that more than one friend had to open his bag and we had to leave a lot of presents in London.
Best wishes

Anton 

No comments:

Post a Comment