Friday 16 May 2014

My english competence in 2014

The task that my teacher is giving to me is very difficult to accomplish because like a mother can choose her best children it's very different to me to choose my best written evidence.

At the end, I decided to choose one opinion essay that I did during this year. The best argument that I can use to defense my decision is that I believe that I do a lovely written even at the expense of that the day that I do it I was in a very bad mood. I think that is my best work because it shows that I can do a good work even if I feel bad or depressed an because I think that I use very good arguments to defense a very difficult thesis.


Talking using linguistic words, I could say that this work show that with simple vocabulary every can do a good written, then I remember that when I was doing the document I spend a lot of time thinking the best introduction to do and, finally, I can say that I did a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment