Sunday 11 May 2014

Interview

Today I'm in the University of Barcelona because I want to interview rector of the University of Medecine. Francesc Cardellach is a professor of Medecine and, nowadays, is the rector of the faculty of Medecine. He publish more than two hundred of works in a lot of scientific magazine and he is part of the Real Academia de Medicina de Catalunya. The objective of this interview is to know what is the opinion that the rector have of the people that want to study medicine.
Hello Dr. Francesc, first of all we want to know what you think about all the retails that the government is doing in the public sanity?

Hello, I believe that this retails are destroying the public sanity and are causing that a lot of good doctors are dropping out the public sanity or emigrating. I think that one of the groups that are suffering more is the M.I.R. because this group is losing the opportunity of learning in good conditions.

Talking about the M.I.R., do you agree with the proposition of the government and the decree of troncalidad?

I think that this decree has some parts that are good and other parts that aren't so good, but as an rector of university I only can say that I only want the best for the M.I.R.

Changing of topic, What do you think about the reductions of places in the Universities of Medecine?

I agree about this thing because I think that is a stupid thing to teach a lot of people to be a doctor but then only less than a half of the people that the university student can pass the mir exam. In my opinion, I think that the universities will increase the number of student when the number of residents will increase.


Thank you for asking our questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment