Saturday 30 November 2013

Killers walk free after European ruling as lawyer bids to keep teen murderer in jail

One Emilio Muñoz and Juan Manuel walked free from jail a cause the ECHR didn't like the Parot doctrine. Muñoz killed a young Madrid women and Juan Manuel killed a nine years old girl. The first one said when he left the prison that he was sorry for his crimes but the psychiatrist of Juan has told to the press that he isn't reformed.
There are lots of cases like that I was talking before because more than 50 prisioners had left left the jail since the new law is working. One strnage case that I didn't talk about is Ricart a man who kill three tennagers girls and probably now he is walking for the street.
In my view, I think that the ECHR hasn't understood very well what that prisioners has do it in Spain because I thinkt that is a silly thing to kill the Parot doctrine.



No comments:

Post a Comment