Friday 29 November 2013

Beauty dialogue (original)

Scenario: Stacey and her mother are at home having dinner.
Characters: Stacey, Mother

Stacey:   Mom, do you think my boobs are too small?

Mother:   What?

Stacey:   My boobs. You know, I was thinking about... an operation.

Mother:   WHAT?

Stacey:   Mom, please, give me a sec. 

Mother:   No no no, I won't give you a sec. You just turned 18!

Stacey:   But mom, it's BECAUSE I AM 18! I can decide by myself!

Mother:   Stacey, there are just too many reasons why this is not good.

Stacey:   Which ones? Mom, today these operations aren't dangerous anymore...

Mother:   It's not only that! First of all, why do you want bigger boobs? Who told you that they're small? I think they're perfectly fine.

Stacey:   I see the looks of the guys. They only stare at the other girls! They don't look at me at all!

Mother:   And what? You don't need some boy that looks only at your boobs!

Stacey:   But mom, it's like if I was invisible!

Mother:   Haaaangh... And where do you get the money for such an operation?

Stacey:   Emmm...

Mother:   You didn't even think about it?

Stacey:   No, er, yes, I did! I thought I could save some money...

Mother:   SOME money? Do you even know how much an operation like that costs? A little summer work won't be enough to pay something like that! 

Stacey:   Well, if I do the operation then all the guys will follow like if they were my pets! And then I'll easily get a loaded boyfriend and all the problems are solved.

Mother:   Oh yes, Stacey, you're a genius! I didn't know you have such good ideas!

Stacey:   You see! 

Mother:   Stacey, ARE YOU STUPID? THAT'S A TERRIBLE IDEA... Oh my god...

Stacey:   That's a terrible idea? And that lawyer you're dating lately? You aren't doing it because of his money?

Mother:   STACEY, HOW DARE YOU...

Stacey:   And now that I think about it... A little surgery would do you well, too...




Epilogue:   Only one of the two survived that dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment