Sunday 2 June 2013

Manhattan


One of the cities that I prefer of our world is New York but when I went there I didn't visit all the city only a little part called Manhattan and I want to describe this borough.

Manhattan is the part of New York with more important buildings or monuments. In the downtown of Manhattan there are Times Square, which is a big square with buildings like Hard Rock Cafe and a lot of shops; Broadway, where are the most important theatre of the city; Fifth Avenue, where there are a lot of places to go shopping; Wall Street, which is the financial district of the city; Central Park, which is a enormous park with beautiful places to have a picnic, and The Empire State Building, where you can see all New York from a big height.


When I visited Manhattan I feel slight insecure and very small because in New York there are a lot of thief and all the buildings and the things in this city are very big. I recommended to visited because it's a very good experience for see a different culture and because the city that never sleep is perfect place to go shopping or only walk for his streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment