Sunday 2 June 2013

Animal test


The result of the animal test was strange. At first I thought I couldn't be an elephant but when I read the explanation, I agreed the results. The explanation said that saw a angry elephant is difficult, that they are very active and when elephants set their minds to something, they don't waver in their commitment until the task is complete. With these three things I'm slightly agree but when the text said that a elephant personality has important communication skills and that normally there are leaders I began to laugh because I don't have these features. When I read the careers I didn't feel good because all of them need to talk with a lot of people and I don't like to do this.

In general I don't agree with the result but if the texts said that probably I need a change in life (the last words are a joke).



No comments:

Post a Comment