Friday 7 June 2013

Final evaluation of First Batxillerat

During this two years I think that my level of engish improved a lot because first I didn't try to have good marks but during this two years I began to improve my marks at first my marks improved a little bit but then almost during this last year I began to try to accomplish a new objective, tried to improve my mark and had a very good final mark. At first this objective was difficult but now I felt very satisfied with my self. In my opinion the best skill that reflect my english is the speaking and the reading because thanks that I spent some summers in England and United States.
I think that for my the best activities that help to improve my english is the blog and do writings because I do lots of faults and I think that it's the most difficult part of the language. In my opinion there aren't any not useful things during this years because I never felt that I was doing a stupid exercise. The next year I want to do another time the blog and I think that we will need to do more writings, readings and listenings because the selectivitat exams are only this three skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment