Sunday 2 June 2013

Gap year

A gap year is a break between stages of life when a person do activity like travelling, volunteering or work abroad.

On the one hand a gap year is a good experience to make friends, go out and to try to search yourself. With a Gap year you can find a new job, a new kind of life and probably a new love.

On the other hand for a Gap year you need to know very well the language of the country, because you are alone and you need to survive. Then when you go out for a gap year you always leave your family, your friends and your culture.


In my opinion I think that a gap year is a very good thing for a person because when someone goes out of his home needs to mature and become independent. If I need to choose a place to stay during a year I will choose Australia because It's a place that I want to visit and I can learn a lot of things like English or surfing.

No comments:

Post a Comment