Monday 28 April 2014

Letter to the Minister of Enviroment

4 Waterloo Road
London
Great Britain
3rd of September 2013
The Minister of Environment
Madrid
Spain

Dear Madame,

I am writing this letter to apologize for how water is being wasted in your country. The statistics show me that Spain is one of the countries in the European Union that waste more water during the year.
This fact cost more than one million Euros to your country and is beginning to affect the environment. I want to show some ideas that if you decide you can use for improve the problems that Spain have with the water.
First, I think that the most important measure that you government should follow is to reduce the ours that fountain and other aquatics monuments are working during the day. Then I believe that if you increase the cost of the water when one family use more than fifty litres of water every months they will began to reduce the amount of water that they use. Finally, I was talking with an engineer that explain to me that more of the fifty per cent of the machines that use water that are of the State are very old and your government should change because they waste a lot of water and if you changed it for new ones the amount of water that they use will be reduced.

I wish you will try to change some of the things that I show in this card.

Yours faithfully,

Nathan Drake



No comments:

Post a Comment