Monday 28 April 2014

Interview

Today I'm in the Sahara because I want to do an interview to one of the leaders of a Tuareg clan. The objective of this interview is learn more about the life of the Tuaregs in the desert.
Me: Hello, good morning Abid (name of the leader).
Abid: Hello, good morning Anton.
Me: At first, Shall I ask if how many times have you see raining in this desert?
Abid: I have never see a cloud in this desert but my father told me when I was young that fifty years ago He saw a storm near the oasis of Manela.
Me: How many people are in your clan? How do you do to feed all the members?
Abid: We are ten man, twenty woman, fifteen children and more than fifty camels. We don't have any problems to feed all my family (referring to his clan) because we have a lot of animals with us like sheeps and we can drink water in the twenty different oasis that are in the west sahara.
Me: Have you ever been lost in the desert?
Abid: I have never been lost in this desert, You should think that this desert is like your neighbourhood I know every dune of the desert, every oasis and every city.
Thank you Abid for ask my questions I was surprised about your answers. One day I will go with you in a journey but first I need to prepare myself for a wild journey. Thanks to all our reader, the next week I will be in the city of Egypt and I will visit the pyramids.


Anton 

No comments:

Post a Comment