Thursday 9 May 2013

The perks of being a wall flower

The film talks about a lone boy that one day meets a couple of brothers who become friends. I like this film because it's a film which explains the difficulty of making friends and the adolescence.

The leading role,Charlie, meets Sam and Patrick in a football match and they begin a friendship. With the time Charlie enters into their little group and he begins to do things like taking cannabis, working in a cabaret and saving Patrick from beating.

I like the values of the friendship and the love that the film shows.

I don't like the ending because I think that it's rather strange when Charlie goes to the psychiatrist.

I think that people need to go and see this film and probably their life could change a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment