Friday 10 May 2013

My first day in United States 2



That school was bigger than my town because the school had three big buildings, three soccer fields, two basketball camps and one rugby camp. We did the test and when we finished the test our teachers explained some things about the United States. At one o'clock we had lunch and when we finished we had met more than ten Russian boys and more than fifty Chinese. At three o'clock our leader said that if we needed to take out money of the credit card we needed to go with her. When we finished with that we went to a welcome party in a big park with our families. At eight o'clock my family and Aitor's family left the party and we returned to our house. At the night I unpacked my clothes and then I went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment