Saturday 20 April 2013

My worst dream 3


The third dream happened after the last dream. The place were this dream happened was in an old house that I couldn't recognise. When I went in to the house I saw that none was in it but I heard a strange sound in a room of the second floor and when I went in I saw a big group of phantoms with red eyes. Those phantoms began to follow me when I was trying to scape but for a strange reason when I tried to go downstairs the stairs never finished. During a few minutes or hours I tried to arrived at the end of the staircase and when I turned my head to see the phantoms I didn't see any and I woke up.

I dreamt that when I was 8 and I couldn't find a reason for that dream.

These three dreams have a similarity when the dream finishes I feel that the ground disappears and I fall from some meters to my bed

No comments:

Post a Comment