Sunday 25 November 2012

Christmas


Christmas

In my family we have a long tradition to celebrate Christmas, all the years the day before Christmas, the 24 of December, all the members of my family meet in my grandma's house. Normally, first we did a big dinner with all the food that you can think, during the dinner we talked about the presents that we want or my cousins sang Christmas song, then we could do two differents thinks: in the past all the family except my grandma, went to the sofa and we covered with a blanket, then Santa called the door and my grandma open and he left the presents in the house. Other years we only went to the street for a few minutes and then we returned to the house and when we opened the door we saw all the presents. Then my aunts, my parents and my grandparents did the invisible friend. At might night we returned to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment