Saturday 24 November 2012

Batxillerat


This year I began to study first of Batxillerat. At the begining of the course. I thought that I didn't have problems to have good marks doing the same that I did in the Eso but during this two months I see that if I want to have good marks I need to study more and to be more mature because the sistem of ESO, study and do all the homework at the last moment, doesn't work. For batxillerat you need to study one or two week before the exam because you can't study ten or fiften pages in a few hours. For the homework is the same if you don't do the homework don't worry the teacher don't want to tell anything to you but then you can't follow the class and understand it. I think that in this second term I need to be a better student in all the lessons and probably with that I can have a good mark in this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment