Monday 17 March 2014

A soulmate for me

Theoretically, a soulmate should be the perfect girlfriend to stay with, but is it possible that exist a soulmate for everyone? Here I want to explain what she is like.

First, my soulmate has to be tall and thin, the colour of the hair could be white, black, blonde..., although it isn't important but the colour of the eyes have to be blue as I love that colour. I will like a girl with normal body and long legs. In my opinion the appearance of the girl it's not the most important thing.
Moreover, I think that my soulmate has to be witty, happy, and not very shy and if it's possible with sense of humour. The most important thing of a soulmate is that she has to be a good listener; she has to support you both the bad moments and during the good moments. Finally, my perfect soulmate must have similar hobbies to mine but not all our hobbies have to be the same because I want a girl that could show me different ways to live the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment