Friday 1 March 2013

Description


Last time when I saw her she left me in a hotel called Ramada her name is Cheryl and she never told me her age but I think that she isn't more than fifty years old, she lives in Virginia Beach and if I remember well she is working in a Post office.

When I remember this summer and I remember her I see a blond blue-eyed woman, average height and I think that she is particulary thim. In the picture that I see of her she has a small mouth and ears. If I can say that, she has a particulary small hands and feet but I think that she is very graceful.

The first day when I met her I knew that she was really cheerful and happy. Nowadays I know that she is friendly, a bit chatty and rather extroverted.

In general I don't know what she like's to do because when I stayed with her she always thought about things that I liked but when I talked with her she told me that she loved going to the beach and walking but she hated the stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment