Thursday 18 October 2012

Mail to the teacher


Dear Lourdes,

Hi, you probably know who I'm, because last year you were my english teacher. For a short description about me I need to tell you that I'm tall and thin, with brown eyes and brown hair and about my character I can say that I'm shy, polite and I'm always happy. About sports I like playing basketball and swimming, if we talk about food I don't like any kind of vegetables and I love pizza and ice cream. I have a lot of dreams, the most important for me is to travel around the world and to learn surfing. In the future I will go to the university and then work in something that have relation with video games because I like them. The best experience that I have is about last summer when I went to Virginia Beach, a city of United States, first I didn't feel so good because in the house that I went there is only a old women but when I arrived I saw that all was different from what I thought with the family we lived a lot of good experience, all the days we did a lot of things, and I met a lot of people and in the trip that I did to New York I saw a few places: Times Square, Manhattan, Broadway, Empire State Building, The Statue of Liberty and other beautiful places. I didn't do my blog perhaps on Monday have the link.

Goodbye,I see you tomorow

Anton

No comments:

Post a Comment